Adventure Weekend with painting courses
May 1. – 3. or May 8 – .10. on the beautiful island Bjørnsund
With the SKY and SEA as topic
• With the camera as a reference when painting
- Challenges, Solutions
• How to plan an expressive painting
- Simplification -Why, how
• Some guidelines one can follow when to compose an image with
sky and sea
• To paint the sky and sea
- How to create an impression of light and movement in our photos
- The different cloud formations of the different wave formations
• Painting techniques
The wharf you see to the left in the picture is hired for our lectures.
There is also the possibility of outdoor barbecues!
The camp offers accommodation and a rowboat. This allows family members to be included, without part taking in the course.
Course fee NOK 2200, – Friday to Sunday, including some course materials, accommodation two nights, three hot meals
Rent wharf, NOK 1,500, – per day (divided between the participants)
Registration May 2015 to Anne Rødal:
or tel (+47) 916 42 829
You can read more about the course location on www.bjornsundleirskole.no
Click on ” Ystebrygga ” to see the teaching venue !